Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Piano Box Card with Resting Tilda


Hi there! Hope you've all been keeping well.
To share with you today is a Piano Box Card. I used the lovely Grand Piano die from Magnolia's MY DooHickeyBOX Vol.19 "Music".


**


This is Resting Tilda from Spring Fever Collection 2016. I used Distress ink re-inkers and markers.


Can you see the cute kitty sits behind her? He is called Singing Napoleon from Aspen Holidays Collection 2016.



I placed my flowers on top again. They are all handmade using Magnolia DooHickey Dies.


**


I used several DooHickey Dies inside too but it was hard for me to get the right angle for a pic.. sorry.


Magnolia products:
Resting Tilda - Spring Fever Collection
Singing Napoleon - Aspen Holidays Collection
Music Stand, Grand Piano - MY DooHickeyBOX Vol.19 Music
Trio Flowers - MYDooHickeyBOX Vol.5 Celebration
Filigree Corner Die - Christmas Advent Calendar 2018
Rose Leaf - DooHickey Dies
Cross with Flower & Leafs - DooHickey Dies
Tilda Tag - DooHickey Dies
Dream Tag - DooHickey Dies

Papers: Maja Design

**

What's inside? .....



..... Yayyy!





Well, that's all from me for today. I will be back soon with new card to share with you.
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a beautiful day!

Yuri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx