Hi everyone .. lovely to see you again!
Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend.
Today I have another card to share with you. I have made using Magnolia's Tilda With Heart Rice from the Boho Collection.
As always, I have coloured her with Distress ink reinkers.
Flowers are all handmade using the flower dies from Magnolia MY DooHickey BOX #5 Celebration.
Tilda with Heart Rice - Boho Collection
MYDooHickeyBOX Vol.5 Celebration
Forget me not Corner - DooHickey Dies
Insta Stripes - DooHickey Dies
Vintage Tag - DooHickey Dies
Summer Foliage - DooHickey Dies
Paper: Enjoying Outdoors - Maja Design
Background stamp: Stempelglede
So, today I am sharing with you how to prepare my flowers using DooHickey Dies from MY DooHickey BOX #5 Celebration.
1. Die cut several design papers using DooHickey Dies.
2. Spray all petals with water and make the whole petals wet.
3. While the petals are wet, Squeeze them with your fingers.
4. Then unfold them gently.
5. Dry them using your heat tool.
6. Assemble 1 large petal, 1 middle one and 1 small one together. Put in some stamens and glue together all petals.
The flowers are ready. I hope you'll enjoy it!
Okay, that's all from me for today.
Thank you so much for dropping by, and enjoy the rest of the 3 day weekend! (for those in Japan.) For those who don't, hope you have a great Sunday!