Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tilda with Millie the Mouse ♥

 
Hi everyone!
Today I have another card to share with you. I've made using Magnolia's Tilda With Millie The Mouse from the fabulous Animals Of The Year Collection.
 

I've masked over her and stamped the Flower Cloud from the With Love Collection 2013 together.
As always, I've coloured them with Distress ink reinkers.
 
 
I've used my new rocking horse die from the Magnolia Christmas DooHickey Club.
 
 
Here is a list of Magnolia items I've used:
Tilda with Millie the Mouse - Animals of the Year Collection 2014
Flower Cloud - With Love Collection 2013
New York - With Love Collection 2013
Magnolia DooHickey Club Vol.2, So Wrapped Lovely, Tilda Tag
 
 
Paper: Maja Design
Flower: Green Tara, Prima
Other dies: Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #11, Joy!crafts film strip
Pins: WOC
 
 
Cheesecloth, lace and the lovely embellies I used are from The Ribbon Girl:
50mm 'Orchid' Antique White Vintage Style Lace, 18mm 'Katherine' Ivory Scallop Fine Cluny Lace, 5mm Mixed Pearls Lilac Self Adhesive, 3mm x 5mm Oval Ivory Pearl String, 8mm 'Rebecca' Ivory Vintage Style Fine Scallop Lace, White No 80 Gutterman Top Stitch Thread, Cheesecloth, Stardust Stickles
 
 
 
Thank you so much for all your visits and sweet comments.
Hope to see you soon.
 
Yuri xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Yuri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuri! OOoH your cards are simply AMAZING Sweetie! I love seeing them .. so full of gorgeous details and such incredible colouring! sigh ... everything is just so delicate and dreamy! Love Love Love it Yuri!

    PS .. i hope you are doing well and hope everything is okay? Thank you so much for stopping by my blog with so much sweetness .. you really did put such a big smile on my lips! I was sooooooo HAPPY to see you again! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx