Friday, March 22, 2013

Rose Champagne

I was chosen as one of Top 3 in the Midweek Magnolia challenge "Coming Up Roses". Thank you so much for choosing me and for a lovely challenge!  **Update**


Good evening everyone! ..long time no see.. How was your week?  I haven't had much time to update my blog but I'm always enjoy cardmaking same as always! Today I'd like to show you a card I made with Magnolia's Happy New Year Tilda coloured with Distress Inks.



The image is stamped with Archival Ink coffee on watercolor paper and coloured with Distress Inks & DI pads. I have added a bit of sparkle to her barrette and paper flowers with Stardust Stickles and Stampendous Shaved Ice. I added some Liquid pearls on her necklace. I painted the WOC metal corner with Gesso and Martha Stewart Pearl Acrylic paint pink taffeta.
These gorgeous patterned papers from Magnolia All the paper edges are sewn using a sewing machine. There's some cheesecloth under the image.


♡ ♡



Image - Happy New Year Tilda, Loving Border - Magnolia.
Medium - Distress markers, Distress ink pads, Stardust Stickles, White Gesso, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Gesso, Martha Stewart Pearl Acrylic paint.
Papers - design papers - Magnolia, Cardstock - American crafts.
Dies - Vintage box lacing coffee,  Swirl leaf with Flower Laef, So Wrapped Lovely - Magnolia DooHickey's.
Embellishments - Seam Binding Ribbon, Metal corners - WOC, Paper flowers and Lace - Marianne Design and Kaiser craft, Pearl string 3mm, Organza Ribbon - Melissa Frances, Button - Tom Holtz, Cheese cloth, Stampendous Shaved Ice, Half pearls.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Midweek magnolias  -  Everything's Coming Up Roses!
Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia - Stitching




東京ビッグサイトで開催されますホビーショー2013に今年もマグノリアが出展します。

4月25日(木)~27日(土)東京ビッグサイト東1・2・3ホール
ブース番号:078
世界のマグノリアDTの作品展示
ホビーショー限定日本マグノリアDTの作品展示
マグノリア製品直売
マグノリアDT古賀さんによるマグノリア講習会




Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and thank you for all the beautiful comments you leave!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!!
Yuri xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Yuri
    wow....what a fabolous card, I love your colors and flowers and all your beautiful details.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Yuri, I like the adorable Tilda, I like the colours and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Yuri! I love your delicate pink shading and the image you used is so sweet! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Yuri, love the pretty colours too. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx